I hope you get inspired by these quotes and get up from your bed, enjoy your day and get some work done. I hope it helped you .you might also like my other posts check out below...

 1. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller


2. "I am not scared of the darkness. How would the stars shine otherwise? "


3.  “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” — Muhammad Ali


4. "Come on, haters! Motivate me more."


5. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” — Mickey Rooney


6. "They can’t put me down, so they hate me."


7. “Get out there and live a little.”


8. “Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.” – Paris Hilton 


9. "Life is tough, but so am I. "


10. "Where’s my Oscar award for acting like I care? "


11. "Don’t put me in a position where I’ve got to show you I don’t need you. You might not look at me the same."


12. "Never stop learning, because Life never stops teaching."


13. "You are to become everything they feared you would be!! Those people who prayed for your downfall can go get their refund!!"


14. "Don’t tell someone about your good side to make them stay. Tell them about your worst side and see who stays."


15. "I went through my darkest times alone. So sorry if I act like I don’t need anybody." 


16, “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” – Denis Waitley


17, “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam


18. "Be like a diamond, precious and always rare. Not like stones found everywhere." 


19,“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde


20, “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln


21, “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.” – Al Franken


22. "The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself. Be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could."


23. "Your attitude is either the lock on or the key to the door of success." – Denis Waitley


24, “Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.”―Paulo Coelho


25, “I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.” – Drew Barrymore


Get Bonus...

Get the best ebooks for free..

1, The Treasury of Motivational Quotes 

 If you want to wake up motivated everyday then this book is for you. This ebook is a collection of 400+Wisdom quotes from the greatest and most inspiring leaders that ever lived. Get ebook for free (Click Here)... Warning!!  giveaway is for limited time get your copy today.

2, Motivating Your Way to Success

 Taken from book- That kind of burning desire is what I call motivation. Motivation is the force that compels us to strive for success, helps us to unlock the full potential of our minds and keeps us continually focused on and committed to attaining our goals. Continue reading..  Get ebook for free (Click Here)... Warning!!  giveaway is for limited time get your copy today.

3, Successful Weight Loss

 If you are struggling with weight loss you should consider checking out this ebook. This book will take you through the basics of weight loss, how to loss weight and what to maintain a healthy weight. Get ebook for free (Click Here)... Warning!!  giveaway is for limited time get your copy today.